To register your grievance, email us at any of the following e-Mail IDs mentioned below:Kiran Viswanath:
You can post/courier your grievances to the following address:
Administrative Office Hours
Administrative team off - Sunday
(Academy training schedule is based on schemes / programme - Batch time)
1. The working day is divided into four sessions, the morning session of 3 periods, forenoon session of 4 periods, afternoon session of 2 periods and Evening session of 3 periods. Attendance is marked at the commencement of the class or the trainee is allotted a biometric attendance feature . Latecomers, therefore, though permitted to attend class by the trainer concerned, will not be given attendance.
2. Every trainee must have the prescribed workbooks, laboratory records, dissecting instruments etc.
3. No trainee shall absent himself/herself from training without the prior permission of the Principal.
4. Trainees must have a minimum of 85% attendance to be permitted to take up the assessment. Leave application will be accepted only if the actual attendance is above 75%.
5. Trainees who are absent from training for 1 weeks or more at a stretch without the permission of the Principal obtained in writing, will be considered to have left the course.
6. Trainees remaining absent for more than 2 days for any reasons (personal, co/extracurricular activities) have to submit the leave form duly signed within ten days of the leave period.
7. When absence is caused by unforeseen events, application for leave must be submitted to the Principal as early as possible and certainly not later than 3 days after return to the academy.
8. Application for leave of absence may be rejected by the Principal if he is not satisfied with the genuineness.
9. If the application for leave of absence is accepted, the Trainee will be issued a form, which she/he has to fill in and get the number of sessions engaged during a leave of absence along with the signature of the trainer concerned. The duly filled in form along with the original leave letter is to be submitted back to the principal within 3 days after the leave letter has been accepted.
10. 10. Pre assessments are held periodically in every title. Attendance cum skill progress report of the assessment will be given to the trainees. trainees are responsible to show their skill report to their parents.
11. Trainees must not join any club or society or involve in any engagements that would interfere with the training term without the prior permission of the Principal. They will not be permitted to play in any team against the academy.
12. Trainees are forbidden to organize and attend any meeting within the academy, or collect money for any purpose or to circulate among the trainees any notice or petition of any kind or paste it on the academy notice board without the written permission of the Registrar.
13. Active participation in politics not compatible with the Vocational Training life of trainee and as such trainees are not expected to indulge in public activities, which are of a political nature at academy.
14. Trainees will not be permitted to make complaints in a body or present any collective petition but are welcome to present their case, if any, either individually or through their proper representatives.
15. Trainees can park their two & four-wheelers inside the academy building only on payment of the prescribed fees.
Legend goes that King Veeraballa of Vijayanagara once lost his way in forest. Hungry and tired, he came upon a lone hut in the thick forest where he met an old woman.When he asked for food, she gave him baked beans (‘Benda Kalu’ in Karnataka).The King found this humble meal taste better than the richest fare. To commemorate this incident, he called the place "Benda Kalu Ooru" (place of baked beans).
Capital of the Southern state of Karnataka, Bangalore today is Asia’s fastest growing cosmopolitan city. It is home to some of the most high tech industries in India. The I.T industry views Bangalore as the ‘byte-basket’ of India. Bangalore is also home to some of India’s premier scientific establishments.
Blessed with a salubrious climate, gardens & parks, natural lakes, architectural landmarks, shopping malls, the best restaurants and pubs in this part of the globe, business opportunities, Bangalore is the ideal gateway to India and beyond. Bangalore offers something for everyone-music and dance concerts (Western and Indian), dramas, exhibitions, carnivals, conferences and more.
Go disco-hopping or pub-crawling, shop till your feet give away,relax in the swankiest restaurants or with your favourite movie stars-in the movie hall or simply tee off to glory. Welcome to Bangalore.
Bangalore, according to state historians, got its name from Bendakalooru (the town of boiled beans) after a king strayed into the area during a hunting trip in the late 14th century. A woman offered him a meal of boiled beans which the king enjoyed so much that he named the town after the dish. Bengaluru is a transliteration of the original spelling, according to state historians.
|SL.No||Extension No.||Directory||Phone Status|
|2||102||3rd floor Reception Desk||Available|
|5||105||Dean - Desk||Available|
|6||108||Admin Block - Section||Available|
|8||113||GM -IQAC -Admin and Stores||Available|
|9||114||Examination Hall / Strong Room||Available|
|10||115||Conference Hall / Brain Dust Hall||Available|
|11||116||Fees And Bursaries Loan - Counter||Available|
|14||119||Auditorium Stage Technical Room||Available|
|15||120||Placement and Interview Cell - 01||Available|
|16||121||Placement and Interview Cell - 02||Available|
|17||122||Placement and Interview Cell - 03||Available|
|17||123||Stage - Dias||Available|
|17||124||Green Room - 01||Available|
|17||125||Green Room - 02||Available|
|SL.NO||Officer / Office / Dept||Contact No|
|1||Registrar - GSA||8197839743|
|2||Principal - GSA||9513147554|
|3||Health & Safety Officer - GSA||9590348296|
|4||Police Control Room||100|
|5||Fire Control Room||101|
|6||Ambulance Control Room||102/108|
|7||Bomb Disposal Squad||080-22942192/080-22942595|
|9||Heart Brigade Service||1050/51|
|10||Fire Bridge - Fire Station||080-22971539|
|11||24hr Pharmacy - Medical Shop||080-26536700/080-26536701|
|12||Blood Bank - Services||080-22268435/080-22264205|
|13||Snake Catcher - Rescue||9844037424|
|14||LPG - Gas Leakage Emg Service||080 - 23563805|